Saturday 18 June 2011

I Am F.orgotten In Silence


I decided to start this blog because I had really started feeling like something was missing in my life. When I was younger I used to write, poetry poems plays, anything that would help me get the emotion out of my heart and the mess out of my head. I have been using F.orgotten as my writing identity since I was 13 years old and I must say I have really been neglecting that part of my personality in the last couple of years. It’s not that I haven’t had anything to write about, I did write, a lot actually, but nothing meaningful, worthwhile or anything I was proud enough of, to show people.
F.orgotten in Silence is semi-ironic (I don’t even think that’s a word – it is now). In one sense, I don’t really have a problem telling people how I think about how I feel or what I think. But alternatively it’s the insecurities and the fears that I have, which I don’t speak about. I suffer in silence. In putting my thoughts here, I hope to make sense of the mess in my head that I remain quiet about, that I don’t tell people about, the side of me that I don’t show anyone.
My intentions for this blog are pure, I promise! I won’t sell you anything or tell you what to do or try and change your opinion on things. I just want to talk about my feelings on all things in life, its lessons, and anything that I have learned from my mistakes or my successes.
In saying that, I don’t think I’m anything special. I’m just an ordinary woman, in an ordinary town, with a man that I love, amazing friends, an incredible family and generally ordinary experiences. I just have a lot to say about a lot of things and I figure now is as good a time as any to start sharing them with you all.
Whatever the stories and excuses are behind this blog, how it got here, and what I intend to talk about on it, is irrelevant. The fact it, it's here, and it's here to stay. Whether you read it or not is up to you.
I hope that you do and I hope that you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment